Monday, November 2, 2009

Luci the Wonder Dog

Luci is on top of the Cedar Springs Dam on the north side of Silverwood Lake in Hesperia, CA. We went there for a walk early Saturday morning. On the far side of the dam there are small cliffs that drop straight into the lake. Luci, who does not normally even like the water, jumped into ten feet deep water well below me and where I could not easily get to her. To my amazement she swam, like a dog, to the sandstone rocks and got out! She said she liked it and started to try it again until I convinced her otherwise.

3 comments:

  1. Silly doggy! I wonder if Jenny would sink or swim? Did Chips and Chubs get to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking doggie but doesn't look like a chihuahua to me ?? Is that a doggy shadow? Must be sunny--haven't seen the sun in a month--forgot what shadows look like :(

    ReplyDelete